шаблоны joomla 2.5 здесь
темы Wordpress
  • JUser::_load: Unable to load user with id: 62

Welcome to Our blog

Topics about Islam & world

  • Home
    Home This is where you can find all the blog posts throughout the site.
  • Categories
    Categories Displays a list of categories from this blog.
  • Tags
    Tags Displays a list of tags that has been used in the blog.
  • Bloggers
    Bloggers Search for your favorite blogger from this site.
  • Team Blogs
    Team Blogs Find your favorite team blogs here.
  • Login

Recent posts from this category

  • Assalaam Allykum Ramatulah


    My dear sister

    With reference to your question

    Your husband just needs to give you one divorce.  He just needs to say it to you in a language that you understand (Arabic/Urdu/English or other ) saying ' I divorce you' or  'You have been divorced by me', or 'I give you your talaq now' or 'You are not my wife anymore'. etc.    If you agree to that , it is talaq.  If not it may have to go to court.  Of course it is better for you to have a signed certificate of divorce with two witnesses.  It will make it easy for you to get married again with him or someone else.  We issue these certificates if one is required.  I hope I have answered your question.  Please let me know if you need more information.


    May Allah bless you and guide you to Paradise.

    Sheikh Ramzy

  • Show all entries from Uncategorized

Latest News

Information Service: For more information about Islam please contact us through Email, or mob: 07773034441.

Lessons for New Muslims: Thursday 6.30pm & Friday Lessons on Islam for women as well as personal tuition on how to pray and recite the holy Quran etc.

Islamic Marriage and Divorce Service: Islamic Marriage and Divorce services for Muslims, Please Contact Dr Sheikh Ramzy,

Latest Video


Published By Sheikh Dr. Ramzy

Mohammed The Hero